This assessment task requires that you synthesise the understanding of organisational culture and leadership with your theoretical and practical knowledge of Organizational Behaviour in Australian organisations. The focus of this activity is to determine how the practice of Organizational Behaviour must be redesigned and realigned in multiethnic/multicultural contexts to ensure cultural appropriateness and to achieve organisational effectiveness.
Australia has one of the world’s most culturally diverse workforces. Managing different cultural workgroups has ongoing implications on the success of the organisation. However, cultural differences leading to conflicts caused by ineffective communication and increasing moral and ethical degradation at workplaces continue to be issues of growing concern. Furthermore, as the workforce becomes more diverse and multigenerational, labour power may force improvement in the employment relationship and call for different kinds of leaderships. Recently, exploratory studies conducted in Australia have examined the blend of leadership styles/behaviours that different cultural workgroups preferred their managers to exhibit.
Using both literature and publicly available data:
1. Identify and critically analyse and discuss the communication challenges that a leader would expect to encounter in relation to the cultural diversity of many Australian organisations.
2. Critically discuss how leaders can address the ethical issues related to the cultural diversity in many Australian organisations.
3. Identify, synthesise and critically discuss an optimal mix of leadership styles/behaviours which would be aligned with managing culturally diverse workplaces; these should be sufficiently flexible, and able to be appropriately adopted in Australian organisations.
The purpose of the assignment is to build up a specific understanding of managing a multicultural workforce and behavioural practices. This is a multi-strand knowledge gathering research that focuses on critical strategic issues in leadership and employee behaviour.
This assessment assesses the following subject learning objectives:
-be able to critically examine assumptions and propositions of theorising about organisational behaviour in general;
-be able to compare and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of organisational behaviour theories relevant to managers with human resource responsibilities;
-be able to critique and to apply organisational behaviour theories and concepts to case studies and/or issues in their own workplaces;
– and be able to evaluate current organisation practice and to develop strategies that may assist in the understanding and management of employee behaviour.
There are three key themes to be addressed, all in relation to culturally diverse Australian organisations.
1. Identifiy, critically analyse and discuss the communication challenges that a leader would expect to encounter in culturally diverse Australian organisations (Information; Critique; Application).
2. Critically discuss how leaders can confront the ethical issues related to culturally diverse workforces in Australian organisations ( Information; Critique; Application).
3. Identify and critically discuss the appropriate leadership models/styles for managing culturally diverse workplaces in Australian organisations(Information; Critique; Application).
4. Correct use of spelling, puncuation, grammar, syntax, and sematics; well-organised structure; the use of academic style of writing and the correct use of APA6 referencing.
The assignment should be in the form of an academic essay. Use a concise title that reflects the key issues. Use appropriate subheadings to organise the material.
The essay should begin with an Introduction that orientates the reader towards how you are going to approach the material that you intend to cover. It provides a brief overview of the key questions, the logical progression of the argument, and main conclusion/s.
The Discussion section should integrate your research and ideas into key arguments.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]