10 Open and 10 Closed Questions for a Needs Assessment
(Total of 20 questions)
o Develop 10 open-ended and 10 close-ended questions relevant to the topic you identified in the week 1 \”Meet Your Mentor\” assignment (See attachment from week (1) report.
Associate these questions to a needs assessment you might use for your practicum project.
Developing strategies for patient’s prescription refill replies in less than 24 hours and accurately scheduling patients for follow up visits, if necessary. The audience would be the medical care techs, nurses, and doctors.. Recommended reference from Survey Monkey).
Explain the difference between open-ended and close-ended questions as it relates to the development of the actual questions and data analysis
Explain how open-ended and close-ended questions can be used in a needs assessment appropriate to your topic.
• is it on topic and concise?
• Have you used (4) reference from a peer reviewed source outside or from the course readings to support your thoughts?
• Have you cited your source where the source is paraphrased or quoted within your text?
• Allow quotes to be appropriately cited, with the page and paragraph the quote came from?
• Each question also need to be formatted in APA 6th edition.
• Provide good American grammar usage and accurate punctuation.
Sentences have structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
An example of questioning I prefer is a scale type of answers such as 0 to 5 scale
I don’t know what source to use but this is a quick way to survey people
10 questions you use can be in this form. Use columns and rows.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.