In the first part, I want to write about my experience in Student Union Art Department in my university in Chia, the first year, I was the director of the art department and the next year, I was the minister.
PAPER #1 (10%)
4-5 PAGES; DUE AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS #5
THE WOUNDED LEADER
Write a case story describing “a real-life, close-to-the- bone dilemma or critical incident” that you have experienced that has resulted in a “wound” during your career. Preferably, if possible, the story should relate to a leadership position or some leadership role that you currently have, or have had as a university or high school student. The story itself should not typically exceed one page. It should be rich enough in specifics to facilitate the reader’s ability to contextualize your experience.
Describe what you actually did to deal with the wound. Explain to the reader what you believe the short-term (next day to a month) and long-term [academic/professional] impact of that particular strategy was. This part of your paper should not typically exceed one page.
Using your Jung inventory findings, as well as a minimum of two (2) leadership theories/frameworks from your readings, class discussions, homework assignments and group work:
- Identify, in retrospect, given your new exposure to “leadership” in this course, courses of action, approaches, strategies, conceptual approaches that you might have taken in order to avoid the wound in the first place. Take care to identify the specific leadership theory/frame that would suggest/justify your thinking and explain why that theory is consistent with your response.
- Identify a minimum of three different courses of action that you could have pursued, but didn’t, in addressing with the wound, after the wound occurred. Provide at least one major advantage and one major disadvantage of each course of action listed. Take care to identify the specific leadership theory/frame that would suggest/justify your thinking and explain why that theory is consistent with your response.
- Explain the leadership lessons that you learned or that were reinforced as the result of this wounding experience and the process of reflecting on it.
- This part of your paper is typically two-three pages.
- You do not need a separate “references” page at the end of your paper.
- You DO need to integrate your sources/claims throughout your paper.
- Given the nature of the assignment, you may use “I” throughout the paper.
- No cover page.
- Your name and initialized “honor pledge” at top of page one.
- Papers are typically 4-5 (double-spaced) pages. Times New Roman 12 point font.
- The paper length is a guide, not a minimum or maximum.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]