content Analysis Project on U.S. Race Relations: 30 Points Possible –
Review and respond to the questions below regarding the transcript of Senator Barack Obama’s speech on U.S. race relations given on March 18, 2008 in Philadelphia.
To locate the transcript go to Google and enter “Barack Obama’s Speech on Race.”
Select one of the “transcript” entries available.
Type your responses to the following questions and turn in at the start of class on Thursday, October 8th.
- What is your overall reaction to the speech? What stood out to you personally based on
your experience and knowledge?
- In your own words and according to your own understanding, what is Obama asking
both white and black Americans to do about the issue of race relations in our country?
- What is the source of “black anger” according to Obama? What can/should be
done about it?
- What is the source of “white resentment” according to Obama? What can/should be
done about it?
- Obama states toward the end of the speech that “we have a choice in this
country.” (a) What is he referring to? (b) What can you do personally to exercise that
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]