Health Care Organizations Analysis Presentation
Review Case Study C: Building a Learning Organization, Page 232 (Chaper 10)
Maccoby, M., Norman, C. L., Norman, C. J., & Margolies, R. (2013). Transforming Health Care Leadership: A Systems Guide to Improve Patient Care, Decrease Costs, and Improve Population Health. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass/Wiley.
Create a11 (of content) slide presentation based on the selected case study.
Provide a background and explanation of its key components. Include the following as if you were the nurse administrator responsible for the change.
Note. The background and explanation may only be 2 slides at maximum:
• Identify the health care delivery model.
• Explain the structure of the organization in the case study.
• Analyze the communication patterns identified throughout the process in the case study.
• Discuss the negotiation strategies applied as well as opportunities for relationship building across departments.
• Describe how the organization\’s performance changed as a result of the initiative.
• Identify laws, regulations, accrediting bodies, and practice standards that should have been considered as part of the initiative in the case study.
Cite a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed resources.
Outcomes and evidencing your opinions and statements with references that are appropriately cited is a core outcome for earning your MSN degree. So, when you want a post to count as substantial just check it over before posting . I NEED to get 25/25.
• Some reference sources maybe repetitive, only need (5) references per question which most are already given.
• Does it meet the word count (150 or more speaker notes for each slide not including the reference or cover slide)?
• is it on topic and concise? Are the Speaker Notes correlate with each slide
• Have you used a reference from a peer reviewed source outside or from the course readings to support your thoughts?
• Have you cited your source where the source is paraphrased or quoted within your text?
• Allow quotes to be appropriately cited, with the page and paragraph the quote came from?
• Each question also need to be formatted in APA 6th edition for Slide Presentation
• Provide good American grammar usage and accurate punctuation.
Sentences have structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.