Research at least three quantitative data collection instruments and sampling methods available to researchers using the text and additional resources from the University Library.
Identify two articles in the University Library: one in which the business problem is researched using a descriptive statistical method and another using an inferential method.
Summarize each of the data collection instruments, sampling methods, and the statistical methods.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you compare and contrast each of the approaches:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approach?
- What are the specific situations in which you would choose to use each of the instruments and designs?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each statistical approach?
- How can they be used most effectively in a combined approach?
- Which methods are more appropriate for research in your own business and functional area?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]