You are an intelligence analyst for the Department of Homeland Security assigned to the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS-OIA). In light of recent threats within the United States and increasing scrutiny and criticism regarding failures within the U.S. Intelligence Community, you have been asked by senior DHS executives to provide them with an overview of the intelligence cycle. In this overview, you are to specifically detail which phase in the cycle, in your opinion, would be most susceptible to an intelligence failure and why. In addition, you have been asked to provide recommendations based on your expert experience to prevent failures in that phase.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Which phase of the intelligence cycle do you feel is most susceptible to an intelligence failure? Why?
- Be sure to justify your response with sufficient supporting research.
- Do you think the failures have been occurring for some time, or are they relatively new developments? Explain.
- What 2 recommendations can you make to the U.S. intelligence community that you feel may help in preventing those failures from occurring? Explain.
- How difficult would it be to implement your proposed solutions? Why?
- Which phase in the intelligence cycle do you think is the least susceptible to failure? Why?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]