Title: Who Will Pay for It?
We continue with the theme that issues abound in higher education and look at Cohens third question: who is going to pay for it? It is important for leaders in higher education to identify the issues that pertain to their institution and be prepared to confront the issues from an historical perspective moving into the future. For this assignment, focus on issues impacting higher education responding to Cohens third question: Who is going to pay for it?
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Look at an aspect of entrance requirements. Possible topics could include:
1. How much federal and state government intervention should be involved?
2. How much debt should students incur?
3. What financial models should be considered?
4. What constraints occur with funding education?
Write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that addresses the following:
1. Analyze the history of the chosen issue.
2. Analyze how this issue has changed over time.
3. Discuss possible solutions and the ramifications for higher education.
4. Analyze the impact on higher education today and as we move into the future.
5. In addition, briefly discuss the ethical implications of how the monetary and/or financing issues are handled in higher education.
6. Keep in mind Cohens third question (Who will pay for it)?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.