this is a continuance of my first essay,
Directions: Review the handout on example responses to the questions. Submit your answers to the questions below. Your responses will be used to continue development of your Barebones Proposal.
Submit answers to these nine questions in a word document under assignments as an attachment. Answer all 9 questions. Your responses should be written using correct paragraph and sentence structures with appropriate referencing as noted below.
1. Who or what are you studying (your population- people, events, behaviors, others)?
2. What is your purpose?
3. What is your research question or hypothesis? Also, state why you chose a research question or hypothesis.
4. What are the variables? Identify the independent and dependent variables. Define the variables operationally. In other words, how will you measure or observe the variable? Remember one can either affect the other through an intervention or one can be related to what occurs with the other.
5. What is your design? Need to state more than just quantitative. Be specific. Qualitative is not allowed for this assignment or the Barebones Proposal.
6. Why is this design appropriate for your proposed study?* State the rationale for the selected design.
7. What are the strengths and limitations of the proposed design?*
8. How are you going to obtain your sample?
9. What are the strengths and limitations of your proposed sampling plan?
*Answers to these questions should be referenced using APA. Attach reference list to assignment.
Will upload Grading Tool. Thanks 🙂
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.