Write an essay in response to ONE of the following three questions:
1. As citizens of the democratic city-state of Athens, why did Cleon and Diodotus disagree about the value and role of public debate and democracy, especially for deciding issues of foreign policy?
2. Using evidence from Suetonius’ Life of Julius Caesar, explain how a Roman citizen became politically influential during the period of the Late Republic (the first century BCE).
3. Using evidence from Josephus’ account of the the situation in Judea in the decades before the outbreak of the Jewish War in 67 AD, explain why segments of the Jewish population rebelled against Roman rule? (Keep in mind that Josephus’ account covers over half a century. Don’t focus excessively on events from a single year, especially if the events took place forty years before the rebellion.)
Essay requirements and grading criteria
1. It should be between 1000 and 1200 words in length.
2. The introduction paragraph must contain an analytical statement (thesis) that answers the topic question and states the argument you are making in the essay.
3. Any subsequent paragraphs (body paragraphs) should begin with an analytical topic sentence.
4. It must not quote more than 75 words.
5. It should make at least seven references to the text. You must provide page citations for these references. You may use parenthetical references for these citations. For example, cite in the following manner, (Josephus, 54).
6. It should be free of spelling or grammatical mistakes.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]