Write an opinion piece of no more than 800 words on a basic fact related to poverty or inequality. You are expected to present the best scientific research available on this fact and answer how this fact informs our understanding of inequality. You can draw on the readings, class lectures, or other scientific evidence when completing this assignment. The key here is clarity and brevity while expressing an opinion based on scientific evidence.
1. Lede (news hook, first sentence crucial)
2. Thesis (argument)
3. Argument (based on evidence)
4. To Be Sure (address obvious counter-arguments)
5. Conclusion (circling back to lede)
Formal citations are not required when submitting to a newspaper, but they are required for submitting this assignment for class credit. Use ASA in-text citations and include a works cited page. Follow this link for citation assistance: http://www.asanet.org/documents/teaching/pdfs/Quick_Tips_for_ASA_Style.pdf
– 800 words maximum. I will take off points for wordiness.
– Make sure to connect your opinion to course content.
– Use plain language.
– Clearly defined point of view.
– Can use your experience but must back up experience with secondary research.
– Why should we care about the point youre trying to make?
Example (590 words): Your Assumptions About Welfare Recipients Are Wrong https://thinkprogress.org/your-assumptions-about-welfare-recipients-are-wrong-22c03293de62#.7pe9t77t9
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.